|1. Contests are open to all listeners with the exception of trips and nightclub promotions where you must be 19 years of age or older
2. Employees of Saskatoon Media Group, all sponsors related to contest, their dealers, subsidiaries, agents and affiliates and their respective advertising agencies, members of such immediate families, same household members are not eligible. Decisions of the judges are final.
3. There is a maximum of one(1) prize per household, group or organization, per contest.
4. By entering any contest, entrants consent to the use of their names and/or photographs and/or voice recordings, and/or video without compensation, in any publicity carried out by Saskatoon Media Group.
5. All prizes must be accepted as awarded; prizes are non-transferable and have no cash value. Saskatoon Media Group is not responsible for reimbursement in monetary form or alternate product, should any event be cancelled. Saskatoon Media Group reserves the right to determine the length of time from which winners will receive their prizes. This period shall not be longer than 6 months from the date of winning.
6. Saskatoon Media Group is not responsible for any difficulties that may occur with email servers, telephone lines and/or computer delivery, nor is it responsible for destroyed, lost or misdirected entries. In the case of an email entry, if the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the email address for the domain associated with the submitted email address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid email domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this contest will be the contest serve machine(s).
7. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to hold Saskatoon Media Group, their affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors, advertisers, advertising and promotion agencies their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of the prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claiming to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and decisions of the judges.
8. Saskatoon Media Group reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Should amendments take place, Saskatoon Media Group will immediately make every effort to print new rules within 72 hours of when the amendments take place. Saskatoon Media Group assumes no responsibility for printing delays of amended rules, should it be the case. All entries become the property of Saskatoon Media Group and shall in no case be returned to the entrant
9. Should circumstances beyond Saskatoon Media Groups control force cancellation of the promotion; this contest automatically ends with no compensation of any kind to be offered to existing qualifiers or winners. Saskatoon Media Group assumes no responsibility for any delays or cancellation of this promotion.